Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pawsome Day at the Dog Park

Hello There!

I'm so happy to report mom took me to the dog park today. I was so excited and so happy to see some old and new friends at Angel Paws Dog Park. I tire myself by running and wrestling with my buddy Sherman (the rough collie). Met some new friends as well. Buster and Salem, Buster was the playful type while Salem just like to sit and look, well, she's 9 years-old. Also, met a Golden Doodle, she's the same age as I am and she was a little bit shy at first but did play eventually, unfortunately, I didn't get her name. Maybe next time I'll ask her. I had a great time today plus my Ear Infection is GONE!

This is Buster resting, face covered with drools.
The Golden-doodle!
Sherman with his ball.

Sherman and I
That black dog is Salem.

There you have it folks, a summary of my day today. I enjoyed a lot and I always love meeting new dogs. Hopefully, my old friends will come back at the park cause I miss them as well. 

Pawkiss,

Neo

13 comments:

  1. Yay, it's great to play with friends:-)
    Glad to hear your ears are all better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Misaki thank you for being so nice and introducing me to your friends. I appreciate it a lot.

      Delete
  2. Hello Neo pleased to meet you! our sweet friend Misaki told us to come say hi...so here we are! aren't you a handsome pup! and a travellin poochie too! well we look forward to following you and seeing what things you get up to over there! our gang has two dogs four cats and three pet sheep....and many many Kangaroos! have a great day hugs Fozziemum )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fozziemum thanks for following and nice to meet you here. Travelling is very exciting indeed.I love your mini zoo. hehehe.. that must be fun having them around. Goodluck and all the best.

      Delete
  3. Hi Neo, nice to meet you :o) It's great to spend a day with friends :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Easy. thank you for dropping by. NIce to meet you as well. And yes, friends are always great to hang out with.

      Delete
  4. Hi Neo. My mom popped over from Misakis blog. Nice to meet you and hear about you pawsome day. Have a grealt day from Laika.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laika, nice to meet you here and thanks for saying hi. you're very pretty. I've met some GSDs as well and they are very friendly to me.

      Delete
  5. Howdy, we popped over from Misaki to say Hi.. Free bacon going at my pad if your interested Bawahwhaahha xxoxxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mollie and alfie, thanks for dropping by. I would love that free Bacon. thanks! lol.

      Delete
  6. Came from Misaki's who is wagging about how cool you are. Howdy Neo, we're two rotties. Nice to meet you, wag wag, Max & Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Max Bella, thanks for dropping by. Nice to meet you here.

      Delete
  7. Yow Neo ya haz so many cute n furry poochie furendz!! We like da Labradoodle too....n Sherman iz bery nobull lookin izn't he??
    We iz glad ya had so much fun at da Poochie Park...
    Yer new furend, Nylablue.
    Pee ess: Many of me furendz are all ready followin ya...we iz one B-I-G furamlee!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete