Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Juz' Sharing

Heylow! WAzzup?! How y'all doin?!

Nothing really exciting happen to me. I miss my daddy though, mom said daddy will be back  next week. So, something to look forward to!

Oh, and Mom bought me this cool water bowl, It really looks weird at first but I love how it can hold a lot of water. Mommy, knows best. She always buys stuff that I can be happy with... Yey!

a picture of me and new water bowl/dispenser.


Flashback Time:
Sharing a pic of Bailey (the Siberian Husky) and I. 
...Mom calls it Now and Then...

Bailey and I of May 2013
Bailey and I of February 2014
What do you think?



That's about it for this post and Hope you all had a wonderful day as always...

Pawkiss,

Neo

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE your water bowl, such a fab idea. I just had a really large ceramic one.
    You and Bailey have grown so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yow dat water bowl iz purrty guud Neo! me finkz me shud get one.
    Me n Mum lub yer pix of ya n Bailey younger n now. Ya both iz all growed up in beeuteefull ;)
    Yer friend Nylablue =^,,^=

    ReplyDelete