Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I move to Pensacola

Hello...

I look so serious!

I haven't been here for awhile. So, here's an update...

My Dad has gotten orders to Pensacola, Fl and so here we are...
My Parents bought a house with a backyard and so I'm a happy camper...
Right now, it's pwetty hot in here... not to worry though mom and dad are keeping me cool. I'm looking forward for winter cause they have been telling me that I would love it... I don't know yet what winter means but it sure does feels good....

Here, are more pics I would like to share with you all...


This is my Dad's parents house, I don't know what this brown thing is but it sure is shiny and I slippery...





In this picture you won't see it but it's raining heavily, mom wants me to go inside but I love the rain so much I just wanna stay here and get wet, Don't you just love the rain?!



 And here I am, tired and feeling so comfy in our own house...

There you have it, soon I'll post more and hopefully I get to do more....


Neo

No comments:

Post a Comment